Biome Boost (English Version)

Ekim 11, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello there...

BiomeBotanical is an Australian brand that is born from the thought that excess and deep cleanse break down the nature of the skin. The brand develops entirely herbal products. Soaps, cosmetic antibacterial products are thought to damage our skin flora and surface and increase our antibiotic resistance which I am fully agree with. Using too many antibacterial products, I think, not only kills harmful bacteria on our skin, but also kills the useful ones and leaves our skin vulnerable. Today, I would like to introduce you to very assertive product of the brand. Biome Boost, a prebiotic skin serum...

Biome botanical

Biome Botanical; predicting that an unbalanced skin is more prone to skin irritations such as psoriasis, allergies, eczema, dermatitis, conditions like acne, dandruff, rosacea and late healing of wounds and the brand believes that it is time for us to stop attacking our own skin-balance and start using natural herbal resources...

Biome botanicals

Biome Botanical's only product on sale is Biome Boost; contains three prebiotics. It aims to achieve a younger and brighter look on the skin. The product propose to lighten fine lines and wrinkles, make the skin more humidified. While promising to regain skin balance of both dry and oily types, it is also well compatible with the skin's pH value.
I have been using the Biome Boost regularly for two months for night-care. My skin is dry, sensitive, thin and red. Apart from that, I do not have a stained skin. I have to admit that I was afraid to use when I read the content list of the product. For the first time in my life, I was worried to use a product containing prebiotics. We all know how useful the prebiotics are, but it was a really strange feeling to experience a product for the first time in this context.

Biome botanical

I apply Biome Boost after cleaning and toning my skin like a usual serum. One pump is sufficient both for my face and neck, then I apply my moisturizer. The serum is absorbed incredibly fast by my skin. I warm the product with my hands and apply well. The product is absorbed so quickly, when I touch my face, I can fell the dryness. It also enhances the effect of the moisturizer which I apply immediately after.

Biome botanical

About 15 days after I started using the Biome Boost, I noticed that my skin began to shine brilliantly. I wake up with a bright skin in the mornings, and at the end of two months, my redness at the edges of my nose has almost disappeared. Before I started using the serum, I felt face tension absolutely every time when I was cleaning my face; I can now more conveniently tolerate the dryness that water creates on my skin.
At the end of the second month, I completely stopped using the concealer because there was no trace of redness that I had to conceal on my face. My skin was looking dull before and never allowed me to go out without makeup, has now started to shine healthily and I can go out without any skin makeup. I am not looking dull and sick anymore.

Biome botanical

In the following photo, you can see the change of acne after I applied Biome Boost. At the end of two days, the remaining redness was completely gone. The result was the same when I applied the Biome Boost on the eczema on my eye contour, it was healed till the next morning. So when I applied the serum locally, I could get positive results. Ever since I started to use it, I do not have any skin instability; the skin tone was equalized and my skin has started show a tendency to be normal from the very dry typ, which was far beyond my dreams and expectations.

Biome botanical

I do not like to make exaggerated comments about the products I use, but this serum really changed my skin very positively. I never thought that I would be so pleased. I never had such a good effect on any care product I used before. The anti-aging effect of the product is also very good and you can feel that your skin tension is changing positively.
Biome Boost, which is different from all the serum I use, contains LYCD (Live Yeast Cell Derivative, also called Biodyne) as the active agent. LYCD; is a skin respiratory factor that helps skin cells to promote the healing process through the uptake of oxygen. A yeast strain derived from Bifida fermentation is also found in the product, helping to prevent UV damage to the skin by providing antioxidant, moisturizing and sedative effects. The other prebiotic in Biome Boost is GFF; it increases the absorption into the skin and makes other ingredients in a solution more potent. It is used as a moisturizing agent and has antioxidant effects. It causes epidermal cells to produce hyaluronic acid, and helps protect the skin from environmental stress... Besides of these, the serum contains glycerin, B3 vitamin (niacinamide), hyaluronic acid and cranberry. Biome Boost is completely vegan and does not contain any preservatives (paraben, bht ...)

Biome botanical

Biome Boost is sold in a 30 ml, light-tight white pumped bottle. The product has a whitish, fluid structure ... I can say neither cream nor lotion, has its own consistency. There is a 12-month lifetime after opening. I should also mention that this is the only serum I will continuously use and buy as much as I can.

Biome Botnanical

Unfortunately, BiomeBotanical is not available in Turkey but you can order it online here. They have shipping to Turkey and you can use a credit card. I think it definitely deserves its price. I also should say that they are dealing with their customers very well and sweetly.


Sincerely...

Hiç yorum yok: